To add a new user for your organization, click the Admin menu, then select the Add New User submenu.
The Add User form will appear.
- Enter a username and password that the user will use to access the system. We recommend that you use something like "Mary.Martin" (FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME).
- Enter the user's full name, including prefix and suffix if necessary.
- Select a contact type. For users, the three available contact types are "Volunteer", "Staff", and "Clergy".
- Select a gender, if desired.
- Enter a primary phone number if desired.
- Select the access rights for this user:
- Administrator: These users have access to everything in the system, including confidential information and user maintenance. This role should only be held by a small number of users in your organization.
- Extended: These users have access to most functionality in Curanotis, except user administration and setup.
- Limited: These users have very limited access. Typically users with these access rights are volunteers who visit pastoral care clients.
- If the access rights selected are "Extended", indicate if the user can "View Private?". If this checkbox is selected, the user will be able to view confidential notes for clients.
- If the access rights selected are "Limited", indicate if the user is allowed to create their own unscheduled interactions, and add/edit their own schedule.
- Click on Save to save the user. This will create both a user record (for logging into Curanotis) and an associated contact record.